Victor Garcia and Claire Kowarsky hosted an interactive session about intellectual property for students at Tecnologico de Monterrey, Campus Estado de Mexico. The students impressed with their insightful questions and diverse business concepts, which included professional services, insect derived protein supplements and photography/ design. This was the second such session led by HSS IPM, but this time we connected with the students via Zoom. Thank you to Carlos Blanco, Dean at the University for inviting us as we enjoyed it very much.
- Upgrading “Made in the USA” guidance October 5, 2020
- HSS IPM and Pepicon to collaborate on fundraising and exit software and intellectual property consulting services October 5, 2020
- Senior IP Counsel @ MCM Worldwide leads the topic discussion at the 4th bi-annual round table: ”More with less: with fewer resources and the need to support recovering businesses, what practical steps can we take to optimize the IP function? How can we better convey the value of IP to the business during difficult times?” October 5, 2020
- Brand Intelligence Summit Sessions Available On Demand June 22, 2020
- INVITATION: Brand Intelligence Summit (virtual), June 18, 2020 May 24, 2020
- Uncategorized (21)