Victor Garcia and Claire Kowarsky hosted an interactive session about intellectual property for students at Tecnologico de Monterrey, Campus Estado de Mexico. The students impressed with their insightful questions and diverse business concepts, which included professional services, insect derived protein supplements and photography/ design. This was the second such session led by HSS IPM, but this time we connected with the students via Zoom. Thank you to Carlos Blanco, Dean at the University for inviting us as we enjoyed it very much.
- Swiss Federal Supreme Court Decision concerning “SWISS RE – WE MAKE THE WORLD MORE RESILIENT” November 11, 2021
- Stoggles Inc successfully stakes its claim to the Stoggles.com domain September 22, 2021
- The Madrid Protocol, a quick guide (Part II) August 31, 2021
- Protecting trademarks internationally, a quick guide (Part I) August 31, 2021
- New Australian presence requirements for holders of .AU domains August 20, 2021
- Uncategorized (31)