Victor Garcia and Claire Kowarsky hosted an interactive session about intellectual property for students at Tecnologico de Monterrey, Campus Estado de Mexico. The students impressed with their insightful questions and diverse business concepts, which included professional services, insect derived protein supplements and photography/ design. This was the second such session led by HSS IPM, but this time we connected with the students via Zoom. Thank you to Carlos Blanco, Dean at the University for inviting us as we enjoyed it very much.
- Big Brand IP Management – An Insider Perspective Webinar March 25, 2021
- Blockchain technology: could it be a powerful tool for trademark offices and brand owners in the trademark application process? March 4, 2021
- Challenges, insights and unexpected positives – 2020 through the lens of leading a legal team December 29, 2020
- Tattoos, Video Games & Copyright December 14, 2020
- Upgrading “Made in the USA” guidance October 5, 2020
- Uncategorized (25)