Victor Garcia and Claire Kowarsky hosted an interactive session about intellectual property for students at Tecnologico de Monterrey, Campus Estado de Mexico. The students impressed with their insightful questions and diverse business concepts, which included professional services, insect derived protein supplements and photography/ design. This was the second such session led by HSS IPM, but this time we connected with the students via Zoom. Thank you to Carlos Blanco, Dean at the University for inviting us as we enjoyed it very much.
- MEDIA RELEASE – Alliance of HSS IPM & UAE-based boutique firm Symons IP to enhance GCC and MENA coverage September 14, 2022
- UAE Joins Madrid Protocol August 15, 2022
- June 2022: IP Counsel Round Table “Slaying the Beast: How can IP Counsel effectively manage US patent litigation costs?” July 22, 2022
- Swiss Federal Supreme Court Decision concerning “SWISS RE – WE MAKE THE WORLD MORE RESILIENT” November 11, 2021
- Stoggles Inc successfully stakes its claim to the Stoggles.com domain September 22, 2021
- Uncategorized (34)