Victor Garcia and Claire Kowarsky hosted an interactive session about intellectual property for students at Tecnologico de Monterrey, Campus Estado de Mexico. The students impressed with their insightful questions and diverse business concepts, which included professional services, insect derived protein supplements and photography/ design. This was the second such session led by HSS IPM, but this time we connected with the students via Zoom. Thank you to Carlos Blanco, Dean at the University for inviting us as we enjoyed it very much.
- Brand Intelligence Summit Sessions Available On Demand June 22, 2020
- INVITATION: Brand Intelligence Summit (virtual), June 18, 2020 May 24, 2020
- CASE STUDY: Hugo Boss takes decisive action against persistent online infringers April 8, 2020
- Teaching Young Mexican Entrepeneurs Intellectual Property Theory and Practice April 3, 2020
- Our client BALA on Shark Tank (28 February 2020)! February 24, 2020
- Uncategorized (18)